Josh wanted me to make this my Show and Tell this week so much that he asked me twice and then edged the piece of paper into my line of vision three separate times. It finally ended up on my desk. I intended my Show and Tell to be a fantastic piece of junk mail that I received this week, but when I said that to Josh, he looked at me incredulously and said, "you're not making my score card your Show and Tell?"
I love this man. He flew me to Chicago so I wouldn't have to go alone, and let me squeeze all the blood out of his hand on the flight. He let me read that keynote piece while he was in the room. He deserves to have the majority of my Show and Tell space.
Josh wants you to know that he went to a Cubs game and the Cubs won and he scored the whole thing on his score card. And he was really damn cute about it.
And for those who wanted to see the keynote, it will be a few weeks until the BlogHer video which will hopefully show why people whistled (achem), but I am so grateful to We Blog the World for catching it on film now and uploading it to YouTube.
What are you showing today?
Click here or scroll down to the bottom of this post if this is your first time joining along (Important: link to the permalink for the post, not the main url for your blog and use your blog's name, not your name. Links not going to a Show and Tell post will be deleted). The list is open from now until late Friday night and a new one is posted every week.
Other People Standing at the Head of the Class:
Want to bring something to Show and Tell?
- If you would like to join circle time and show something to the class, simply post each Wednesday night (or any time between Wednesday morning and Friday night), hopefully including a picture if possible, and telling us about your item. It can be anything--a photo from a trip, a picture of the dress you bought this week, a random image from an old yearbook showing a person you miss. It doesn't need to contain a picture if you can't get a picture--you can simply tell a story about a single item. The list opens every Wednesday night and closes on Friday night.
- You must mention Show and Tell and include a link back to this post in your post so people can find the rest of the class. This spreads new readership around through the list. This is now required.
- Label your post "Show and Tell" each week and then come back here and add the permalink for the post via the Mr. Linky feature (not your blog's main url--use the permalink for your specific Show and Tell post).
- Oh, and then the point is that you click through all of your classmates and see what they are showing this week. And everyone loves a good "ooooh" and "aaaah" and to be queen (or king) of the playground for five minutes so leave them a comment if you can.
- Did you post a link and now it's missing?: I reserve the right to delete any links that are not leading to a Show and Tell post or are the blogging equivalent of a spitball.