Can everyone line up at the door? You...in the back...spit your chewing gum out. We're going on a field trip and you will be representing our school to the general public. I expect you to be on your best behaviour. And I said: no gum! Please, are you ready to go? Has everyone used the bathroom?
And then come back to the classroom, ready to talk about the item you brought to show the class today.
What are you showing today?
Other People Standing at the Head of the Class:Want to bring something to Show and Tell?
- Life After Infertility and Loss
- Mrs. Spock
- Weebles Wobblog
- Fertile Ramblings
- Baby Smiling in Back Seat
- Age 30 - A Year of Books
- Fractured Rainbows
- The Fertile Infertile
- Churp, Churp
- An Unwanted Path
- G-d Won't Make a Mountain I Cannot Climb
- In Due Time
- The Not So Secret Life of Us
- Antigone Lost
- The Life and Times of Me
- What I Did For Love
- Stop the Train, I Wanna Get Off
- The Road Less Travelled
- ISO the Golden Egg
- I Won't Fear Love
- It Is Written in the Stars Above
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies
- Mommy Needs Therapy
- Heeeeeeeeere Storkey Storkey
- Are you still chewing gum? After I asked you to spit it out? Honestly...just get up here to the front of the room.
- If you would like to join circle time and show something to the class, simply post each Sunday (or earlier in the weekend or on Monday if you can't do Sunday), hopefully including a picture if possible, and telling us about your item. It can be anything--a photo from a trip, a picture of the dress you bought this week, a random image from an old yearbook showing a person you miss. It doesn't need to contain a picture if you can't get a picture--you can simply tell a story about a single item.
- Label your post "Show and Tell" each week and then come back here and add the permalink in the comments section below (make sure you don't just comment that you participated: add a link to your blog in your comment so people can click over). I post a new Show and Tell post every Saturday night or Sunday. I usually move people up into the body of the post every few hours.
- Oh, and then the point is that you click through all of your classmates and see what they are showing this week.
- If you want it...
I've now placed a Show and Tell archive on the sidebar that will be updated each week in case you miss it. And click here for the icon code if you wish to have it for your blog. It links to the archives.