- Prior to starting graduate school, I auditioned for the Real World on MTV and made it to the final round of cuts. It was between me and Montana and they took Montana. I ended up in Massachusetts anyway for graduate school.
- Whenever there are decorative rocks anywhere, I make Josh steal one for me. I'll never do it myself, but I always beg him to do my bidding.
- I used to cut high school to hang out at other people's high schools. I sat in on my friend's French class for the whole year and sometimes even took their tests for the hell of it.
- I was in navy ROTC my freshman year of college but I dropped out after one year.
- I was once upgraded to business class when I had an anxiety attack on an airplane--this was after taking an Ativan.
- I once had a private audience with the pope.
Can I just state for a moment that this was one of my favourite games back in college along with "I never..." I was such a terrible drinking game person. Can I also ask a really lame favour? If you do this meme, I really want to read it and I'm scared I'm going to miss it, but I'm having this work-heavy weekend and I'm not sure how many blogs I'm going to read during that but I don't want to miss the post and have it buried under other posts once I stop working so if you do this meme, can I be really lame and ask you to email me and let me know or post the url in the comments section below so everyone else can enjoy your truths and lies too and find a mass of them to read at once? Yes, I know it was a run-on sentence.