The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

More Housekeeping

I am so freakin' tired from updating bloglines tonight. May I make a suggestion to the makers of bloglines? Why don't you add a feature where you can move multiple blogs to a new category at the same time? I will weep if you tell me that it has these capabilities already in place.

The new blogroll list is mostly done. Meaning, I'm still waiting on a few categories. But I've made most of the updates and uploaded a new list in the meantime. If you can't find yourself, go up to "edit" in your browser and type your blog name in the little box and it will located your new category.

I created many new categories this go-around including varicocele, azoospermia, CBAVD, on a break, PCOS, and endometriosis. If we missed your blog and you want to be moved to a new category, let me know. If you hate your new category and wish to move back, let me know. Some categories never move, but instead I add (pregnant) or (parenting) after the blog name. This will hopefully make it so people who are looking for certain types of stories can find each other.

That is it, my dearies. Will make a few more changes as the last few categories come in. And then let the list grow like a weed for a few months before we do a massive sweep again and clean it up in April.

So tired. Must go collapse.

7 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Shouldn't you have been in bed ages ago? You work too hard for us.

amazedlife said...

I really don't want to do this to you... if you hold ctrl down while you select blogs in the "edit" screen on bloglines, you can move multiple blogs at once. Sorry (cringe)... but I hope it helps next time!

Meg said...

you know what I'd like? (And I might even do it for you), is the child's birthdate on the "parenting after IF" list. Just the month and the year perhaps... What do you think?

Julia said...

I am sorry to bug, I am. But are people allowed to be in multiple categories? If yes, I should also be in PCOS, and, I suppose, in the pg after IF or loss.
Thanks so much for doing this. I hope you are getting a nice massage as a reward. :)

Denise said...

Thanks for your tireless efforts!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Thank you, Mel.

May I offer you a mojito?

beagle said...

You are a star!