The candy exchange is open to any blogger in the infertility/pregnancy loss/assisted conception/adoption/pregnant or parenting after infertility, loss, or adoption community. I'll also take readers if people are familiar with them in the community. It's simply a matter of trust since personal information will need to be shared during the exchange. This project is always open and you can join/drop out at any time.
Here is how it works:
- Cut-and-paste the form below in a Word document.
- Fill in the information.
- Paste the form into the body on an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails with attachments generally go into my spam folder and I never see them. If you want me to get your email, don't use an attachment--place the form in the body of the email.
- I will match you with another blogger--either overseas or in your country.
- I will send each blogger the other's information.
- There is a $10 goal (with an $8--12 range) on purchasing candy.
- You will send a package to one another and report when you get the package so I can check off the exchange as complete. It would be nice if you blogged about it.
- Once an exchange is complete, you can request your next match.
CANDY EXCHANGE FORM
Directions: Cut-and-paste the form below in a Word document. Fill in the information. Paste the form into the body on an email and send it to email@example.com. Emails with attachments generally go into my spam folder and I never see them. If you want me to get your email, don't use an attachment--place the form in the body of the email.
Name and URL of blog:
Address where candy will be sent (including any special instructions for labeling):
If you are able to get candy from locations other than your hometown (for instance, if you travel often, living near a border, or know you are taking a trip this year), please give a list of other places where you can obtain candy for the exchange:
Would you prefer candy from your home country or candy from outside your country (you can also list a country if you're particularly interested in being matched with a blogger from a certain country. Please note that if there isn't a blogger from that country and that is the only exchange you want to do, you may have to wait until someone signs up from that country):
Food allergies or aversions:
Favourite types of candy (eg. licorice, chocolate, jawbreakers):
Candies I've heard about/remember from overseas (also put location):
Candies I've always wanted to try:
Candies I would be sad to receive:
Any other important information:
Once you are finished, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "candy" in the subject line. Once I have a critical mass, I will begin sending out the exchanges.