Directions: when leaving a message, make it as googleable as possible. Use the full name of the blog or if the blogger had a unique sign-in name (for instance, I also use The Town Criers which is more unusual--and therefore, more googleable--than Mel) use that too. I may have a blogger's contact information on hand, so if you want me to pass along your email address or information (I do not give out email addresses, sorry), let me know that too. I will only pass along an email address if someone has given me concrete permission. Your message will go up on the list faster if you leave it in the comments section, but you can also email me your message (especially if you're giving personal information like an email address and want me to hold onto it and have someone contact me instead of posting your email address) directly at email@example.com. You can put up as many messages as you wish, but make each blog its own entry (for instance, search for blog X in one message and search for blog Y in a second message). I may edit messages for clarity or brevity. Once messages become extremely old, I will move them to a second archive post which will also be accessible through this post and can still be found via google and other search engines.
LOST AND FOUND AND CONNECTIONS ABOUND
- I have missed getupgrrl from Chez Miscarriage for the last couple of years. I would love to know how she is and there is one particular post that I wish I could access. If anyone has information about how to ask her for access (and find out how her little boy is!) I would be so grateful.
- (1) Naked Ovary, naked ovary, naked ovary, naked ovary. Naked ovary. Come out, come out, wherever you are. (2) I desperately miss Karen at Naked Ovary.
- I would love to know what is happening with Kay/Hanazono who wrote Hanazono. Is she still adopting? Is she already a mother? Kay - write and let us know.
- How about Sube at Waiting for a Crumbcake?? I always wondered about her.
- Could someone help me out please? I would love to continue to read Baby Blues at I Will Be Mom, but it looks like it has been changed to invited readers. If anyone could contact her to let her know that I would love to stay as a reader I would very much appreciate it (FOUND! See below).
- (1) I drop out of the loop for a few weeks (OK, over a month) & everyone goes PWP :(
First I find out about Baby Blues & now Vanilla too. I think I better get off my butt & back into blogging. (2) I would love to be able to read again Vanilla at Vanilla Dreams. If you are reading, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if anyone knows how to contact them, let me know! (FOUND! See below).
- I would love to be able to read A Few Good Eggs still. It has gone password protected. If you are reading, e-mail me at email@example.com, or if anyone knows how to contact them, let me know!
- (1) I've been wondering for years, literally, how Danae from Hardscrabble is doing. (2) I second the question about Danae--she is one of my favorite bloggers, ever, and sorely missed.
- I'd also love to know how the amazing Dead Bug is doing. Has her new baby arrived yet? (FOUND! See below).
- Another blogger I have wondered about for years is Sarah from Badlands. How are you Sarah?
- I would also love to hear from Beth (Prop Your Hips Up) about life after HG and now with Leah Catherine...
- How about Patiently Waiting, she turned her blog to invite-only, but I would like to know if the birth mom had her baby yet.
Are you reading this post because you found your name/blog here? Answer the message by leaving your information in the comments section or send an email to them through me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in contact with the desired person/blog, please let them know that someone is searching for them at Lost and Found.
- Gravida Zero adopted a baby boy who is completely delicious and wonderful.
- Baby Blues is alive and well. And still writing her blog even though it has gone invite-only. She writes: Please post my email for anyone I missed to invite. It's email@example.com.
- The Artist Formerly known as The Sunnie Side Up...has started a new blog! In case you missed her first blog, she is an African American Adoptee who started TTC in 2001, was diagnosed with PCOS in 2005, started blogging and ART, m/c twins in 2006, and adopted StillaBaby in Feb 2007 (she is now 6 months old). She says, "Yes, I want to be found, but just want a bit more privacy. They can email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org." You can also go to her blog: StillaMomma and follow the instructions on the page to get the password.
- From Dead Bug: Lovely ladies, thank you for checking on me. I am still around and dropping in occasionally to the IF blogosphere. This unearned pregnancy is now at 34 weeks, and I can still hardly credit it. Feel like I've made it up. If all goes well, I will post once he has arrived.
- Vanilla is alive and well. She can be contacted about the password at email@example.com.
Wish you could connect with any of the blogs/bloggers listed in this section? Leave them a message in the comments section or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to get it to them.
- I am looking for those who have immune issues and have used alternative therpies to correct them or IVIg (submitted by Grad3 from Motherhood). If you can help Grad3, please contact her via her blog.
- I would like to put a call out to anyone with recurrent miscarriage, either those who are still going through it or those who are pregnant/have given birth after recurrent miscarriage (submitted by Kristen at Sticky Bean). If you can help Kristen, please contact her via her blog.
- I am in an odd spot in life: a non-ttc infertile in a fertile world. Is there anyone else out there who is in this spot? I'd love to read other blogs from people who are dealing with this same thing (submitted by Tigger at Tigger's Infertility Madness). If you can help Tigger, please contact her via her blog.
Do you have a blog that fits the description of the request above? Email me with your blog url (email@example.com) and I will list it under the request for others to see as well.
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
- On Wednesday of this week, Oprah is doing a repeat of the 30 Something in America show where they discussed infertility in one of the segments. Just an FYI in case some people missed it (read more on Jenna's blog. She's in the episode--added by Melissa).
This is a space to announce face-to-face blogger get togethers and other random news. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment below to add to this section.LOSS ANNOUNCEMENTS
NEW BLOGS (started in July or August of 2007)
.blogspot.com(secondary IF/daily life)
- http://shiftyshadow.blogspot.com/ (neonatal death/ttc again)
- http://www.alittlesweetness.blogspot.com/ (newly-minted stirrup queen)
Did you just begin a blog? Want to get word out there that you exist? Email me (email@example.com) or leave a comment below to add to this section.
- Don't go through a loss alone. The purpose of community it to be there for you in both good times and bad. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment below to add to this section. Make sure you include your blog's url so people can come and support you.
- Jackie at Oscar Wants a Playmate received a positive this week. Wish her congratulations!
- CE at Changing Expectations received a positive this week. Wish her congratulations!
Do you have a pregnancy to announce? Email me (email@example.com) or leave a comment below to add to this section. Make sure you include your blog's url so people can come and support you.
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Do you have a birth or adoption to announce? Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment below to add to this section. Make sure you include your blog's url so people can come and celebrate with you.