The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Distraction

You need a distraction, I need a distraction: let's talk Harry Potter instead of feeding the big white elephant in the room. If you are looking for a little non-hoohaahooterus talk, join us at

Harry and the White Elephant

It's an email listserv I set up for anyone who wants to talk about Harry Potter, but wants to do so off-blog so they don't ruin the book for any readers who haven't read it yet. Once Potter mania dies down this summer, we can find a new distraction topic: latest season of a television show, idle gossip, or movie reviews. Pretty much anything but infertility and pregnancy loss. Sign up by clicking on the link above, or if you know that I have your email address because we've emailed before, you can just leave a comment and I'll add you. Spread the word--the group is open to anyone in the infertility/pregnancy loss/adoption/assisted-conception/etc. community. You can join without a gmail account, but if you are having trouble, email me and I can add you easily.

Oh--and I sent out "assignments" for the Roundup Celebration last night. If you did not receive an email from me giving you directions and a blog to review, email me at thetowncriers@gmail.com and I'll send it again.

No comments: