The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Link and Spread the Word...

Just wanted to throw three links out there if you want them for your blog in order to get the word out in more places. I update the book list and peer counselor list semi-daily. So I think as long as I just add information and hit re-publish, the link will always work. People have already written me to say that they've gotten peer counselor questions and I don't think there is anything cooler than a list of fellow Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters that you can turn to for instant advice on specific questions (or just to get a heads up about a specific procedure/treatment or process when you're trying to make a decision or steel yourself the night before an appointment).

Infertility's Common Thread Project (http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2006/09/history-of-infertilitys-common-thread.html)

The Big List of Infertility Books (http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2006/09/best-little-infertility-books-in-world.html)

The Peer Counselor List (http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2006/09/peer-infertility-counselors.html)

Keep adding to the book list when you find another book you like and the peer counselor list is constantly growing.

1 comment:

Serenity said...

Hey there- funny you put this up today, I actually JUST figured out how to put pictures on my sidebar - so I wanted you to know IF's common thread is REPRESENTED *Thumping chest* on my blog. :)