I was tagged! By Erin the Angry IVFer. And since I always do what I’m told, I have filled out the following…
But can I first point out the fact that I have learned how to hyperlink to other sites. On my own? Aren’t you proud of my computer prowess? Filling this out made me start considering how boring I really am. Sniff. I’m going to go curl up in bed and watch a Harry Potter movie.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Dishwasher at a café (most relaxing job I’ve ever had—I love cleaning).
2. Middle school English teacher
3. Video store clerk
4. Camp counselor
Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Jeffrey (please, can we not talk about it)
2. Hedwig and the Angry Inch
3. About a Boy
4. All the Harry Potter films
Four places I have lived:
1. Maryland (all over the place)
2. Sunderland, Massachusetts
3. Madison, Wisconsin
4. Um…can I put “in a dreamworld of my own making”? I haven’t lived anywhere else.
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Anything Alton Brown
4. The Iron Chef—America!
Four places I have been on vacation:
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Miss Snark
3. Celebrity Baby Blog
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Vegetarian Pho
3. Grilled tofu from Saigonese
4. Pad Thai
Four places I would rather be right now:
4. Anywhere in the South Pacific
Four favorite bands/singers:
1. Elvis Costello
2. Ben Folds
3. Fountains of Wayne
4. They Might Be Giants
Four folks I'm tagging, just because...