The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Moved

The first interview answers have started trickling back to my inbox. I am so grateful that so many people are willing to share their stories. Without your experiences, this book would be limited by our own IF journey. The diversity in answer is incredible.

Thank you.

I am so moved by your stories. By the strength that flows through the Land of If. It's such a hard chapter to write. I find myself carrying the folder that contains the stories as delicately as if it contained our actual lost babies. I promise I will care for them. I promise when writing this chapter that I will not only do my best to educate others on how to be helpful (or, the inverse, what not to say or do), but I will honour all the babies that are not here on earth. Your angels.

No comments: