The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How Freakin' Cool is This?

MLO made the house blueprint interactive so now you can jump to a room on the blogroll by clicking within the room on the map. I'm panting a little in excitement over my geeky love for her. Not only does the lady make her own ketchup, but she can also do very cool computer things. Go on...try it.

Adoption Room Loss Room Living Child-Free Room Donor Gamete and Surrogacy Room General Pregnancy or Parenting Room General Infertility and Treatments Diagnostics Room Miscellaneous Room Situation Room Table of Contents Sometimes, when I load something new, it makes my site crash. So I just wanted to make sure that this didn't slow it down at all. Please let me know if you're having trouble loading the site today.

25 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That is very cool. And no, your site didn't crash.

Beautiful Mess said...

Oh hey that's really cool! I love it. No problems here on my end!
Way to go MLO!
*HUGS*

caitsmom said...

It's very cool, super cool, in fact!!!

areyoukiddingme said...

I wish I could do cool computer stuff like that!

Clare said...

It's freakin' cool! Love the new layout for the blog roll - well done!!

Tash said...

Dude, have you seen my blog? I'm convinced you could launch the space shuttle from Stirrup Queens. Now all we need is some furniture . . .

Rebecca said...

Freakin' awesome! I love it!!!

No problems with the site here.

Ellen K. said...

Very cool, MLO!

AwkwardMoments said...

Serioulsy!! The coolest!

calliope said...

wow!
that is VERY kick ass awesome!

Now I feel like we need to do some sort of Clue-like game with it. Just me??

Elizabeth said...

Totally works! It's brilliant! This is what happens when Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff collaborate on projects: magic! (hee hee, I'm such a dork)

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's totally awesome!

AnotherDreamer said...

That's really cute :)

ME! said...

Wow. How very cool!! MLO rocks.

nancy said...

That ~is~ very cool.

battynurse said...

Very cool. what a great job.

Carrie27 said...

That's FABULOUS!!!

Kristin said...

Very, very cool!

Rose's Daughter said...

COOL!!!!

Mama Bear said...

I agree! very cool indeed!

Tiger said...

This is super cool :) and no problems loading on my end :)

Sunny said...

Freaking cool.

Artblog said...

izzzreally cool! Trying to work out how she did it the clever clogs :)

Geohde said...

SIte works for me (albeit painfully slowly- but I have a 2g mobile connection. Effectively dial up.)

I just make a coffee and return :)

g

Billy said...

Very cool!