We have been on a massive lollipop making kick. By the end of the week, we could pop out 17 lollipops in a half hour (including the extensive clean-up ritual). The flavours in this cup are green apple, raspberry, and lime. They are all dye-free hence why it's hard to tell the flavour based on colour.
Why are we making lollipops? I don't really know. We are not eating nearly as many lollipops as we are making. We have been giving them away to friends to hang on their Christmas tree. We have been passing them out to pretty much everyone we see. And still, our entire kitchen counter is covered in bags of lollipops.
But they're quite pretty.
We're making pomegranate ones this week so be on the lookout for a giveaway quite soon.
Added: Ha--until Lori said it in the comments, I hadn't thought of that. Hell yeah--Lollipop Goldstein should be making lollipops.
What are you showing today?
Click here or scroll down to the bottom of this post if this is your first time joining along (hint: link to the permalink for the post, not the main url for your blog and use your blog's name, not your name). The list is open from now until late Tuesday night and a new one is posted every week.
Other People Standing at the Head of the Class:
|1. Weebles Wobblog|
3. The Fertile Infertile/Kristin
4. Infertility Podcast & Blog
7. In Due Time
8. An Unwanted Path
|11. cara (parenting after loss)|
13. In Search of Biscuit 2.0
14. Hello Jello
16. Are You Kidding Me?
17. Stacie/Heeeeere Storkey, Storkey!
20. Reservado para futura mama
22. Fractured Rainbows
23. Baby Smiling In Back Seat
24. Destined to be an old women with no regrets
25. I won't fear love
27. Life After Infertility & Loss
28. Life and Times of me
Want to bring something to Show and Tell?
- If you would like to join circle time and show something to the class, simply post each Saturday night (or earlier in the week or on Monday if you can't do the weekend), hopefully including a picture if possible, and telling us about your item. It can be anything--a photo from a trip, a picture of the dress you bought this week, a random image from an old yearbook showing a person you miss. It doesn't need to contain a picture if you can't get a picture--you can simply tell a story about a single item. The list opens every Saturday night and closes on Tuesday night.
- You must mention Show and Tell and include a link back to this post in your post so people can find the rest of the class. This spreads new readership around through the list. This is now required.
- Label your post "Show and Tell" each week and then come back here and add the permalink for the post via the Mr. Linky feature (not your blog's main url--use the permalink for your specific Show and Tell post).
- Oh, and then the point is that you click through all of your classmates and see what they are showing this week. And everyone loves a good "ooooh" and "aaaah" and to be queen (or king) of the playground for five minutes so leave them a comment if you can.
- Did you post a link and now it's missing?: I reserve the right to delete any links that are not leading to a Show and Tell post or are the blogging equivalent of a spitball.