This is a tale of the wonderful Internets (you know, those tubes where people shoot messages). I am quite vocal in our love of the Wonder Pets. I have been known, let's say, to Twitter about the episodes (as well as attempt to mention the word sex 100 times in a single day. Though not in the same Tweet. I mean, I am not looking for Wonder Pet Sex. Which would be furry or carry salmonella).
Kristin from the Fertile Infertile sent us 18 episodes of Wonder Pets and we have been Wonder Pets gluttons, devouring all the new episodes (well, new to us--prior to this point, we only had about 8 episodes on a well-worn tape). She has been raised to goddess status in our family. We speak about her with the reverence usually reserved for a religious figure.
The Wolvog was so excited that he was telling people this week and some boy told him that watching Wonder Pets is babyish (um...hello, little boy. Babyish? Perhaps you haven't heard of the drinking game I concocted for watching Wonder Pets. Bottoms up every time one of them uses the word "serious"). The Wolvog was understandably hurt and asked me if I thought this was true. We had a long talk about following our bliss and doing what we enjoyed regardless of whatever anyone else thought. And then we curled up for a Wonder Pets episode, which is a manly and brave thing to do. That little boy can suck it--Linny rocks.
What are you showing today?
Click here or scroll down to the bottom of this post if this is your first time joining along (hint: link to the permalink for the post--not the main url for your blog--and use your blog name). The list is open from now until late Tuesday night and a new one is posted every week.
Other People Standing at the Head of the Class:
2. I Want To Be A Mommy
3. Are You Kidding Me?
4. An Unwanted Path
5. Emily (Apron Strings)
6. Hello Jello
14. Cara (parenting after loss)
15. Lee's Things
17. Baby Smiling In Back Seat
20. Sara @Twice as Nice
23. Tales of the Phoenix
24. Rachel's Scrambled Eggs
25. The Fertile Infertile/Kristin
Want to bring something to Show and Tell?
- If you would like to join circle time and show something to the class, simply post each Saturday night (or earlier in the week or on Monday if you can't do the weekend), hopefully including a picture if possible, and telling us about your item. It can be anything--a photo from a trip, a picture of the dress you bought this week, a random image from an old yearbook showing a person you miss. It doesn't need to contain a picture if you can't get a picture--you can simply tell a story about a single item. The list opens every Saturday night and closes on Tuesday night.
- You must mention Show and Tell and include a link back to this post in your post so people can find the rest of the class. This spreads new readership around through the list. This is now required.
- Label your post "Show and Tell" each week and then come back here and add the permalink for the post via the Mr. Linky feature (not your blog's main url--use the permalink for your specific Show and Tell post).
- Oh, and then the point is that you click through all of your classmates and see what they are showing this week. And everyone loves a good "ooooh" and "aaaah" and to be queen (or king) of the playground for five minutes so leave them a comment if you can.
- Did you post a link and now it's missing?: I reserve the right to delete any links that are not leading to a Show and Tell post or are the blogging equivalent of a spitball.