I have the absolute coolest story in the world, but I cannot tell you it yet. I know, what a tease. But it will be worth the wait for the explanation to the pictures, which will come next Friday in the Roundup. In the meantime, why don't you guess the story and whoever comes closest to explaining these three pictures will get a prize.
What are you showing today?
Other People Standing at the Head of the Class:
- A Sense of Humour is Essential
- The Fertile Infertile
- Stop the Train, I Wanna Get Off
- Hurry Up n Wait
- In Due Time
- Slaying, Blogging, Whatever...
- Indisputable Topcat
- Heeeeeere Storkey Storkey
- Infertility Podcast and Blog (The Second Time Around)
- Baby Smiling in Back Seat
- Life From Here
- Antigone Lost
- Age 30 - A Year of Books
- Life After Infertility and Loss
- Conceive This!
- Mrs. Spock
- I Want to be a Mommy
- An Unwanted Path
- Fractured Rainbows
- The Road Less Travelled
- Mommy Needs Therapy
- Henry Street
- Dreaming of Baby
- Three Under Two
- I'm a Smart One
- Hoping for Another Love Bug
- One guesser is amazingly close with her guess. Chew on that while you step up to the front of the room to share your own item.
Want to bring something to Show and Tell?
- If you would like to join circle time and show something to the class, simply post each Sunday (or earlier in the weekend or on Monday if you can't do Sunday), hopefully including a picture if possible, and telling us about your item. It can be anything--a photo from a trip, a picture of the dress you bought this week, a random image from an old yearbook showing a person you miss. It doesn't need to contain a picture if you can't get a picture--you can simply tell a story about a single item.
- Label your post "Show and Tell" each week and then come back here and add the permalink in the comments section below (make sure you don't just comment that you participated: add a link to your blog in your comment so people can click over). I post a new Show and Tell post every Saturday night or Sunday. I usually move people up into the body of the post every few hours.
- Oh, and then the point is that you click through all of your classmates and see what they are showing this week.
- If you want it...
I've now placed a Show and Tell archive on the sidebar that will be updated each week in case you miss it. And click here for the icon code if you wish to have it for your blog. It links to the archives.