Updated at the bottom:
On your marks.
Go forth and comment!
Um...okay...so you have seven more hours (remember, it runs May 25--June 25). Currently, there are 207 people on the NaComLeavMo list and the list officially closes in a few hours at midnight, EST. So a few people may slip under the wire, but right now, that seems to be the semi-final number. Which means that to be an Iron Commentor, you need to leave 207 comments once a week for all four weeks. That is a crazy amount of commenting, true, but I have full faith in you.
For everyone else, please do peruse the list and find the new blogs--not just the ones that are at the top of the list, but all of those people in the middle too (if you have the icon on your blog, you can simply click on it and quickly access the list--see, I'm think-y). The list is about 80% IF, but the other 20% are everything ranging from psych post docs to a parent of two teenage boys.
Ideally, leave 5 comments a day + return one comment (meaning, choose someone who has commented recently on your blog and comment on their blog). If you haven't written anything new and do not have any comments to return, simply leave a random 6th comment that day.
Let the games begin!
The list is now closed--12:01 a.m. Sunday, May 25th. Let the commenting commence! 214 participants in all.