I've created five levels of participation and named them after types of candy. I am in the process of creating a massive participation thank you list with links for categories 2--5 and need to embarrassingly ask for a favour: if you do something from this list beyond donate money to March of Dimes, please email me and let me know. I'm trying to keep track of everything but I must admit that there are times that I'm reading something in Google Reader and then not marking it in a different space...I am pathetic and I am asking for help. So please let me know the highest candy bar you fall into on the list so I can place you accordingly (if you fall into multiple categories) by emailing me (jelly beans or #5 is the highest category).
Peruse this list and see if there's a way you can join Team On the Road:
- M&Ms (colourful, happy, cheerful): leave a comment below cheering on Team On the Road (yes, that's it, simply leave a comment for all walkers and honourees for Team On the Road) that I can cut-and-paste into our thank you post.
- Twizzlers (fun to eat and low fat): write an email and send a link to the story and site to your office mates, friends, or family.
- Snickers (good, solid candy that is as salty as it is sweet): take this code and place it in a blog post talking about Team On the Road. Refer people to this post (the one you are currently reading) so others can join along and help out. Simply click over, highlight the correct code, hit copy, take it back to your blog, and paste.
- Hershey Kiss (a sweet candy that signifies love): take this code and place it on your blog's sidebar to ask other people to join or help out. Simply click over, highlight the correct code, hit copy, take it back to your blog, and paste.
- Jelly Beans (plentiful and happy; a small handful or two fists of jelly beans are both great to have): donate to the team by giving anywhere from $1--1 million. It's not the amount that matters; it's the show of solidarity both for the March of Dimes and for the honourees on Team On the Road-OR-join Team On the Road and add Lennox and Zoe to the people you are walking to honour.