The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Ways to Mess With Them... (Children Mentioned)

Josh wants to get me a t-shirt that says: "I gave my word to stop at third" and then tell our kids that the reason we used fertility treatments is because we took that vow so seriously that we didn't even break it to conceive them.

Just say no...


10 comments:

Geohde said...

Snicker.

Most children would like to think they were immaculate conceptions rather than imagining their parents having S.E.X.

I'm sure I must've been!

:)

J

Caba said...

That just made me laugh! I love it!

Kristen said...

LMAO, that is TOO funny!

LJ said...

Oh man, that is HILARIOUS.

Seriously. That's better than bringing out the naked baby photos.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

High-freaking-larious!

You should sell those in your store.

Natalie said...

Lori's right - you should. Cuz it's freakin funny.

C said...

Love it:)

Sunny said...

HAHAHAHAHHAA!

The Goddess G said...

That made me laugh. I want to get a t-shirt that says that and see what my dh thinks. ;)
~Carole

Michael Evans said...

Awesome. Love the graphic. Maybe that's what I will tell the Catholic church since they are not big fans of our decision making.