The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Friday, January 05, 2007

It's Up, It's Up!

The list is right below this post.

Wait!

Wait!

Don't go over there yet. See, I put this post ABOVE the list because...well...

Um...

I sort of wanted you to read this post too.

All of the links below are fabulous. I've been talking about them non-stop the past few days with Josh. Retelling him all of the stories I read. When you read these posts in context each week on the individual blogs, it's great. But reading fantastic post after fantastic post is like a word orgy. Seriously, just read down the list in huge chunks. It's sooooooooooooo good.

There are so many stirrup queens and sperm palace jesters missing from the list--writers from the blogroll and blogs I haven't even found yet. I put a statement at the bottom of the post, but it bears repeating here. Everyone who has ever (either now or in the past) experienced infertility or pregnancy loss is welcome here. From the newly diagnosed to those who have made it out of the Land of IF and back to mainland. If your heart is telling you that you relate to the infertile community, you're welcome here.

I will keep adding to the list so keep sending the links. Don't be shy! The last possible day will be December 31, 2007. After that, I'll be working on the Creme de la Creme of 2007...

If you want to put a link to this list on your sidebar, feel free to use the icon I created on my fancy Microsoft Paint program. The link to the list is http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/2007/01/creme-de-la-creme-of-2006.html.

Just a head's up--I stopped adding to the list at 11 p.m. last night, so if you sent a link after that or this morning, it will be up later in the afternoon when I can get some time on the computer. Sorry for the delay! It took a lot of time to make the list because I wanted to provide those small summaries after each link. So forgive me if it sometimes takes a day to get up your link.

No comments: