The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Am Such a Black Coffee

How would I know anything about myself (or knitting or China) without One Long Yarn? Today, I was scrolling back through the archives and I discovered what type of coffee I am. Actually, my first "type" was so off that I redid the quiz with my alternate set of answers (you know, the ones that you discarded for the one that seemed to fit you better at the time). When I read it aloud, my husband was like, "oh, yes, that's the little nut job I know and love."



You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, now I have to do, like, 10 of these surveys...I love these!!!

Anonymous said...

well how strange to see myself somewhere other than my own "edit journal" page! lol. i'm going to have to see what kind of coffee i am, since i didn't even remember that was there!

Today's a great day for hot chocolate - a beautiful autumn day in PA.

:o)