The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Phrecipe Directory

Phrecipes are photo-supported recipes. Think of it as you would My First Picture Dictionary--the images explain the words. The majority of these phrecipes are baking recipes because that is my stress reliever from infertility. Sometimes you just need to pound some dough. The minority of these recipes are cake decorating and candy recipes (my other IF stress-reliever. I even got a cake decorating degree while going through treatments the first time). If you have phrecipes you'd like me to cover, I take requests. Email me at thetowncriers@gmail.com. If you end up trying any of these recipes, please blog about it and then send me a link so I can add it to the end of the recipe. Sort of the equivalent of the opinion section of Epicurious or Food Network.

Past Phrecipes

No comments: