The Daily News

LFCA Latest Issue: Friday, September 25, 2009.

Latest Post on BlogHer: Parenting after Infertility.

My Status: Fed Josh's almonds to the squirrels. They needed them very badly.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Three Posts Two Something Else and One Video

I didn't have something happening twice today. Or in this post. But since there were three posts today and since I wanted to post one video, I felt like I had to have two of something as well.

Thank you to my brother for introducing me to this video. It's what I watch when I'm trying to figure out the best way to kick apart someone after they ask me why I did fertility treatments since they're so dangerous.

Creased Comics' George Washington should not...by the way...be watched while at work. Those offended by foul language, cannibalism, hands burned by acid, willful neglect of British children, or cartoon testicles probably shouldn't click on this link.

But it brings me so much happiness.

1 comment:

ms. c said...

I am speechless. (Like, in a good way.)