Well, first and foremost, I changed the icon. I figured a new year of Show and Tell deserved an icon change.
But what I'm really showing and telling today are two purses that my siblings (and by my "siblings," I mean that my sister chose them and then included my brother and BIL) gave me this week. The amusing part was that I was with my mother and the Wolvog in the mall and I told him that we needed to stop by the store to buy a formal purse for an event I'm going to this week. My mother nervously told me not to do that and after arguing about it for a moment, gave me the box she had been carrying around. Great minds think alike--my siblings bought me two purses that could both go with my black sheath dress. Your thoughts on which one I should use?
Option B: a red, textured purse with sparkle added by beads.
I'm wearing a black sheath dress (with a small black cardigan in case it's cold), black heels, and pearls. I have a sense of which one would be better for the event, but I'm also collecting opinions since I love both purses equally and both are large enough to hold everything I need that night.
What are you showing today?
Click here or scroll down to the bottom of this post if this is your first time joining along (hint: link to the permalink for the post, not the main url for your blog and use your blog's name, not your name). The list is open from now until late Tuesday night and a new one is posted every week.
Other People Standing at the Head of the Class:
Want to bring something to Show and Tell?
- If you would like to join circle time and show something to the class, simply post each Saturday night (or earlier in the week or on Monday if you can't do the weekend), hopefully including a picture if possible, and telling us about your item. It can be anything--a photo from a trip, a picture of the dress you bought this week, a random image from an old yearbook showing a person you miss. It doesn't need to contain a picture if you can't get a picture--you can simply tell a story about a single item. The list opens every Saturday night and closes on Tuesday night.
- You must mention Show and Tell and include a link back to this post in your post so people can find the rest of the class. This spreads new readership around through the list. This is now required.
- Label your post "Show and Tell" each week and then come back here and add the permalink for the post via the Mr. Linky feature (not your blog's main url--use the permalink for your specific Show and Tell post).
- Oh, and then the point is that you click through all of your classmates and see what they are showing this week. And everyone loves a good "ooooh" and "aaaah" and to be queen (or king) of the playground for five minutes so leave them a comment if you can.
- Did you post a link and now it's missing?: I reserve the right to delete any links that are not leading to a Show and Tell post or are the blogging equivalent of a spitball.