Let's begin. Children are seen in this post in case you want to skip down to Mr. Linky and add your own without reading mine.
I have another guessing game. I spent the day with a fellow blogger. You get to guess who it is and then I will tell you the story. While I haven't seen many pictures of her on her blog, the baby has been featured. So that is your best clue if you don't recognize her. Here are your other clues: she is brilliant, she is funny, and she is a baker extraordinaire--and I'm not sure which fact makes me admire her the most.
And just to be completely immodest, several pictures of myself.
These three pictures were taken at three different points on the same day of the trip: at the Peace Pagoda, the Book Mill, and outside my old university building. They correspond to the places I showed last week, with the exception of Shelburne Falls. When we arrived, the entire area was closed off and under water. It seems fitting that I post instead a picture taken outside my university building, a place where I often figuratively felt underwater.
What are you showing today?
Click here or scroll down to the bottom of this post if this is your first time joining along (hint: link to the permalink for the post, not the main url for your blog and use your blog's name, not your name). The list is open from now until late Tuesday night and a new one is posted every week.
Other People Standing at the Head of the Class:
Want to bring something to Show and Tell?
- If you would like to join circle time and show something to the class, simply post each Saturday night (or earlier in the week or on Monday if you can't do the weekend), hopefully including a picture if possible, and telling us about your item. It can be anything--a photo from a trip, a picture of the dress you bought this week, a random image from an old yearbook showing a person you miss. It doesn't need to contain a picture if you can't get a picture--you can simply tell a story about a single item. The list opens every Saturday night and closes on Tuesday night.
- You must mention Show and Tell and include a link back to this post in your post so people can find the rest of the class. This spreads new readership around through the list. This is now required.
- Label your post "Show and Tell" each week and then come back here and add the permalink for the post via the Mr. Linky feature (not your blog's main url--use the permalink for your specific Show and Tell post).
- Oh, and then the point is that you click through all of your classmates and see what they are showing this week. And everyone loves a good "ooooh" and "aaaah" and to be queen (or king) of the playground for five minutes so leave them a comment if you can.
- Did you post a link and now it's missing?: I reserve the right to delete any links that are not leading to a Show and Tell post or are the blogging equivalent of a spitball.